A very warm welcome to our website!
Welcome to CMC Adventure
'Enriching Outdoor Education'
CMC Adventure is an Outdoor Education Centre on the West coast of North Wales in Eryri (Snowdonia National Park)!
We provide ‘enriching outdoor education’ and adventure activities. Explore our website to find information on the following:
- Adventure Residentials for Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges, Youth Groups and Adult Groups – Put together a package to suit your groups needs including accommodation, meals and activities.
- Adventure Days – Half day or full day activities for those staying or living locally.
- Adventure Holidays – Holidays arranged by us for families and individuals to come and enjoy.
- Volunteer Trainee Instructor Programme – We train instructors!
- National Governing Body Courses – Specialist courses for individuals
Most importantly, if you can’t find what you are looking for, or you would like further information, please get in touch and talk to us by phone or email.
Enriching Outdoor Education
At CMC Adventure, we believe that outdoor education enriches the lives of those who participate. We also believe that we are able to enrich outdoor education itself by carefully tailoring our courses to the needs of our guests. There is no ‘one size fits all’ courses available at CMC Adventure. We would like to work with you to plan, refine and deliver an outdoor residential course of which you can be confident will benefit your school, college, youth group or family. We are here to serve you and deliver an exciting, challenging, educational and inspiring programme.
“If I could, I would send every young person I know to CMC because I know they would be cared for, encouraged and supported. They would be offered opportunities to realise their own abilities and recognise their own potential. As a parent, I am immensely grateful that my children got to experience the care, acceptance and encouragement that CMC offers, because I know it is another step in their journey to being amazing adults.”A Parent of a Child who visited CMCAugust 2023