We would love to work with local schools to Enrich their Education through Outdoor Education at CMC Adventure.
Here are some example of what we could offer local schools:
- Taster sessions
- Regular sessions to give children the opportunity to try a variety of activities. Regular could mean every week for a period of time, once a month, once a half term or once a term!
- Regular sessions of the same activity to give children the opportunity to improve in one specific activity.
- Education Certificates can be gained through regular sessions. See Awards and Certification for further information about this.
- Sessions which can link to your Physical Education syllabus
- Expeditions in the local Rhinog Mountain Range
- End of term activities week
Please contact us to discuss what would work for you!