Welcome to Pensarn Harbour
- The centre at Pensarn Harbour is set right on the waterfront with stunning views across the harbour and surrounding fields.
- There are often breath taking sunsets!
- The estuary is tidal, and we have a fantastic pontoon and ramp system allowing access to the water at all states of tide. All water sports launch from here.
- Your choice of activities is not limited to Pensarn Harbour. Activities located at Bryn Y Moel are also available to you.
- The centre is situated at the foot of the Rhinog Mountain Range. These mountains are wild and beautiful and make fantastic mountain day adventures or expeditions from the centre.
- The beach is 15 minutes’ walk from the centre, completely off road.
- The local village of Llanbedr is 15 minutes’ walk from the centre (along a road)
- 52 beds in bedrooms of 2- 6 beds per room.
- Each bedroom is ensuite.
- Most beds are bunk beds.
- 4 wheelchair accessible bedrooms with ensuite wet rooms.
- Large lounge with stunning view overlooking harbour (comfortably seats around 30 people around the edge + plenty of floor space in the middle)
- Small lounge (comfortably seats around 20 people around the edge + plenty of floor space in the middle)
- Spacious meeting room / games room. This room will comfortably fit a full centre of people. It is also equipped with table tennis, pool table, other games, a retractable big screen, and sound system.
- Drying Room
- Dining Room
- It is possible to travel to CMC Adventure by train. Pensarn train station on the Cambrian Coast Line is just outside the front gate. Trains from here go to Birmingham International via Birmingham New Street.
- Coaches can come onsite to unload.
- There is room for some vehicles to stay onsite during your stay.