Welcome to Bryn Y Moel!
- Bryn Y Moel Centre is nestled away in the woodlands overlooking the harbour. It’s grounds are an extensive 11 acres and include our activity venues for Archery, Orienteering, Initiatives and Wilderness Skills.
- Your choice of activities is not limited to Bryn Y Moel. Activities located at Pensarn Harbour are also available to you.
- The centre is 20 minutes’ walk (3/4 mile) from Pensarn Harbour along a country lane.
- The grounds provide a fantastic space for groups to freely explore. There is also a hardcourt sports area for groups to use in their free time and a campfire area which can be arranged for any evening of your stay.
- There is an incredible view point up in the woods with breath taking views over the estuary below and the bay beyond, especially at sunset!
- The beach is accessed via the harbour and takes about 30 minutes to walk to from Bryn Y Moel.
- There are also beautiful local walks surrounding the centre itself. The centre is situated at the foot of the Rhinog Mountain Range. These mountains are wild and beautiful and make fantastic mountain day adventures or expeditions from the centre.
- The local village of Llanbedr is 15 minutes’ walk from the centre and can be accessed via a small lane without needing to go down to the main road.
- 44 beds in bedrooms of 2-6 beds per room.
- Each bedroom is ensuite.
- Most beds are bunk beds.
- 1 wheelchair accessible bedroom with ensuite wet rooms.
- Spacious lounge which comfortably fits a full centre of people.
- Games room linked to the lounge by 2 double doors equipped with table tennis and pool table.
- Drying room
- Dining room
- Access to Bryn Y Moel is via a small country lane. Minibuses and cars can access the site along this lane and there is a car park within the grounds at Bryn Y Moel.
- Coaches must unload at Pensarn Harbour and luggage is transported using centre vehicles from there.
- It is possible to travel to CMC Adventure by train. Pensarn train station on the Cambrian Coast Line is just outside the front gate of Pensarn Harbour. Trains from here go to Birmingham International via Birmingham New Street.
- There is room for some vehicles to stay onsite during your stay.