We would love to work with your youth organisation to give your young people an enriching experience.
Any youth organisation is welcome.
Examples of youth groups we have worked with:
- Community youth groups
- National youth organisations
- Church youth groups
- Uniformed organisations
- Youth expedition charities
What do your young people need?
Some examples might include:
- A simple weekend of adventure activities to provide opportunities for your group to get to know each other, build friendships and have some fun.
- A mix of CMC Adventure activities and time to yourselves to run your own programme.
- A programme with sign up options for the young people to choose what they would like to do.
- No particular agenda, just a chance for your young people to get away from their every day lives and have an active break from their studies.
- Get into the heart of the mountains
- Relax on the beach
- Team building
- Personal challenge
- An opportunity to hear stories from our Christian staff team.
- Learn specific skills to prepare them for something else you have planned, such as an expedition.
If any of your group have special educational needs and/or disabilities, please get in touch to discuss any specific ways in which we can ensure that we can cater for everyone in your group.
Click on SEND Students to find out more about how we can cater for those with special educational needs and/or disabilities.